Friday, September 17, 2010

How to look suspicious at night.


Because I felt like it, that's why. I love how much accidental innuendo snuck into my discussion of nerds. And no, I really couldn't see where I was going. It was a very interesting experience, particularly when a whole herd of cars drove past multiple times. I have never seen so many cars in this area in my life. It's like they knew I was outside doing something stupid.

I mentioned someone named Toby in this video. He's a really fun vlogger and you should check out his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TobyTurner

I feel so weird linking to him like that because he's the famous vlogger and I'm just a young rapscallion with a camera, but if I know my audience (and I do know 90% of you personally), you probably have no idea who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment