Friday, March 25, 2011

Quirrell, Defender of Earth

I hope you all appreciate that I spent hours making this video instead of packing for my two-week trip where I around 5 countries armed with nothing but a passport, a backpack, and a couple of phrase sheets for the four foreign languages that I'll need to know but have never learned.  Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, London.  It's going to be awesome!  I mean, my hostel in Berlin is a boat run by a hippie!  What could possibly be better?


P.S. If you find either of my really lame jokes funny, please do not hesitate to tell me.  If you didn't, I regret to inform you that the comments section is broken right now.

P.P.S.  Part of me is just waiting for someone to say, "But [insert Harry Potter fan here] already said all this!"  Yeah, well I didn't see it.  The problem with the Harry Potter fandom is that there's really nothing new to say.  Everyone's already talked it to death. 


3 comments:

  1. If you haven't seen it yet, for a rockin' take on Quirrell (and a science-y take on HP) check this out:
    HP:MoR
    some day when you've got too much time on your hands (after finals...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it's funny how everyone keeps directing me towards HP:MoR. I appreciate it, guys, I really do, because I would want to know about it if I didn't already, but for future notice, I have been reading it for over half a year now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pronounce Quirrel so it sounds like squirrel...odd. I can't figure out how to write my pronunciation phonetically. Also, you said your name. Gasp o.o
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete