Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hark how the bells/ Sweet silver bells/ All seem to say/ Panic today

Here is how my Christmas break has gone:

1) Get home from college a week before Christmas after packing my entire college room in one day (on almost no sleep).
2) Sore throat within two days of being home
3) Minor oral surgery
4) Full-blown cold
5) CHRISTMAS!
6) Back to sneezing 
7) Start seriously working on summer research applications.  Panic. 
8) Take care of other work necessary to fully start in on research applications.  Lose two days in Excel spreadsheets.  
8) Start to fully realize will be leaving the country to study abroad on January 4th.  Panic.
9) Begin to comprehend the massive amounts of work it's going to take to complete all the applications and pack optimally in the next four days before I leave *brain asplodes*

Dear Universe, please return my work ethic.  I think I left my Windows 7 version back in senior year of high school.  I've been making do with Vista ever since, but it just suffered a bad virus and is having trouble getting back on its feet.  Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment