Friday, May 6, 2011

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

My friend Eva just pointed out something pretty weird to me.  On Monday, May 2, Osama bin Laden was shot and killed by U.S. troops.  But on the Thursday just four days before that, I wrote the following in my blog entry "Happy Birthday to Blog":

"Julia!  You are creative!  Your wit and insight are just what the world needed!  Osama bin Laden was so moved, he gave up terrorism and started planting flowers!"

I said that he would be planting flowers, and now he is PUSHING UP DAISIES.  My blog has superpowers.  Excuse me as I go sell the television rights to FOX and then retire to a life of following the example of the prophet Light Yagami. 

2 comments:

  1. I guess I have you to thank for that particular birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you lately that I love you, the way your brain works, and our circle of friends?

    Because I do.

    ReplyDelete