Saturday, August 14, 2010

FANCY DINNERS = TIRED

So I just got back from Oregon last night and found myself prepping for a fancy dinner with family friends all day.  I got some stuff filmed just now, but none of it's really good except for me messing around a bit on camera.  Since I'm not going to upload for the sake of uploading, I'm going to start my video-a-day marathon tomorrow.  And I may take a cue from Dr. Noise and make weekend vlogging optional.  Don't worry, I have a definite video planned for tomorrow along with a stupidly long backlog of ideas, so I really will get on it tomorrow.  I just have to finish my yardwork in the morning, nap, shower, and hit the ground running on my vlog.  And since I'm going to be up tomorrow at 7:00 to do yardwork, sleep time is NOW (another reason why I'm not going to put time into a so-so vlog entry for today).  Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment