Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Godzilla! (a.k.a. Obooma!)


It was just one of those days when you feel and hear giant earthshaking noises outside your house and think you might die. Pretty standard. Apparently, it's gone down in Twitter history as Obooma. Awesome.

I'm really happy with how much more natural I sounded on camera in this video.  Also, the whole experience was just kind of exhilarating.  This is the first time that I've been really happy that YouTube seriously messes up my video quality, though, because I had no makeup throughout the entire video and I had been in the sun all morning.  Not an attractive combo in HD, trust me. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I read about this in the news earlier, it was covered pretty widely. I had not realized sonic booms were quite that loud. It's weird to think about how rarely they must happen. Especially over the US there's not much reason to scramble fighter jets. I wonder how freaked out the pilot was who first discovered them. But you're lucky, apparently all Obama did in LA was cause traffic jams.

    Congrats on the new camera, it's a definite improvement in video quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you live so close to a body of water. It's bootiful!

    ReplyDelete