Monday, July 5, 2010

Change is coming

Some of you may have noticed that this blog has slowed down a bit.  It's not just laziness on my part.  You see,  I've started to set aside some of my better material for my vlog.  I have long intended to start up vlogging again, but life has gotten crazy busy recently, and I just got a roommate a week ago.  As you might guess, having a roommate makes filming a lot harder.  But now, I'm deciding on a camera to buy.  A real camera, not just a webcam.  And I'm going to make things with it.  I've had plans since a month before the school year ended, and they are not going to waste.  The videos are probably going to be much more structured than the blog has been thus far and probably more time consuming.  Therefore the next few weeks before the camera arrives and I fully adjust to it are probably going to be the tail end of the daily posting era.  Quality over quantity, right?

Anyway, boring post is boring.  So to make it a little less sleep-inducing, here's one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos.  Most of you have probably already seen it, but it's still brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. hits on your blog from iceland! what what?! yeahhh boi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh, TropeGirl, you already posted this... I don't think you've posted the Mantage yet.

    ReplyDelete