Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Losing my memory already

So apparently when I linked to Minesweeper the Movie yesterday, it was not the first time I had done so on this blog.  Next thing you know, I'll be forgetting what I ate for breakfast.  Wait...oh right, a bagel.  Anyway, today I'll make up the repeated video with another old classic video suggested to me by Lizzle: The Mantage.


In other news, I've recorded a vlog that I'm not going to be able to post until tomorrow.  I may or may not be going to Toy Story 3 tonight, so time is slightly crunchy right now.  But the good news is that this may be one of the last vlogs I film on my webcam.  I've decided on a camera that I'm going to get from Amazon which should make the video product much better in both audio and video quality.  Not only that, but once I get the camera I'll feel more urgency toward actually getting my video projects done.  Productivity!

Finally, I'm going to link you over to today's Hyperbole and a Half at http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html.   I found it particularly hilarious today for some reason.

All right, time to get things done in the real world now.  GERONIMO!

1 comment: