Friday, July 9, 2010

Eclipse: A review.

It was actually quite entertaining, but probably not in the way it was supposed to be.  Warning, here there be minor spoilers.


***


Best line in the movie:
Jacob: "Well, I *am* hotter than you."


Also, I swear that Edward and Jacob were just shy of flirting in that scene.  It was ever so slightly awkward given the context.


Second best line in the movie: 
Edward: "Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever."


Wow, Edward, what are you, twelve?  (I think I may be quoting the Buffy crossover video now, but I'm too tired to look that up).


Also, I don't get why so many girls love Edward so much.  He's boring.  And awkward.  And kind of ugly.  I also don't get why everyone in the Twilight universe loves Bella.  She's also really, really boring.  I guess they're perfect for each other.  


Oh goodness, time to sleep now.  I have a long weekend ahead of me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment