Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm back (and will be back more shortly)!

I've just gotten over myself and my self-consciousness to film four videos that will be making their way on to YouTube over the next fortnight or so.  My hair doesn't look up to snuff, but that's part of the point.  I can't wait for all of the stars to align to make a video; that kind of attitude is what's been keeping me from working on any so far.  It's time to make the leap into YouTube head on in HD, even if my head is covered with what are now highly-visible acne scars.  For anyone who cares, here are the topics of the videos I shot tonight:

1) General news about vlogging and VidCon
2) Indiana Jones
3) An analysis of the song "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast (this one may or may not make it to YouTube)
4) A personalized video for one of my blog readers (it could be YOU, but statistically probably not).

Anyway, the videos may not be perfect, but I'm going in knowing that the only way to get better is to PRACTICE.  Stay tuned for the actual videos!

DFTBA,

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Oh ho, it had *better* be me! ;)
    I'll be staying tuned love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post your videos on Youtube. The only reason I do not follow you is because I don't have a profile (I think).

    I'm watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I hope you know what I have just done for you.

    ReplyDelete