Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's my line, clearly.

I don't have time to do a full vlog or drawing-y post tonight, so you're going to have to settle with a celebration of a television show.  While my favorite show is Doctor Who and the best show I've ever seen is Firefly, the most sheerly entertaining show that I've ever known is Whose Line is it Anyway.  I love that show to death.  If I could pick any job in the world (assuming I would have all the necessary skill), I would be on that show.  Most of you have seen it or bits of it, but here I'm going to compile what I think are the greatest bits ever aired on the show.

Colin and Ryan are always great together:



However, while Colin can stay absolutely serious, Ryan sometimes can't contain his laughter when Colin does something totally ridiculous:





However, Colin is often the butt of the joke.  This time it was in the best way possible:



Wayne Brady is not infallible either, as this great clip demonstrates:



And last but definitely not least, things can never, EVER be boring when Richard Simmons is allowed on set:



There are many other great moments that this show has produced (it is by far the biggest YouTube time sink I have ever run across), but I've already flooded you with too much.  I hope that whatever you watched of that whole slew of clips made you laugh - they always work for me.

1 comment:

  1. That man and his short shorts disturb and yet inspire me so much...

    ReplyDelete