Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Life and Times of Captain Luke Roberts

This is my last night with my friends all together for who knows how long, so this is going to be a short post.  When it comes to blogging vs. friendship, friendship wins.

This is an update on Captain Luke Roberts, my RPG character who I referenced two posts ago.  On the first night of the campaign, he got hired for a job, discovered that the plant that produces the stims he uses has been stolen to be used by a drug lord, and has traveled to the asteroid mine used by the plant producers to try to recover some hostages and to get the drug shipment back.  Also, due to a critically failed dice roll which I had actually volunteered for, he not does not know that our P.I. team member is kleptomaniac and in fact trusts her so much that he gives her items to take care of.  Fun times.

Now he's stuck on the asteroid with a kleptomaniac P.I. and an assassin and only they can rescue the hostages and retrieve the shipment from six-fingered, clawed, winged aliens.  Can he make it?  Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment