Thursday, June 17, 2010

Taking the night off for role-playing.

Hey guys!  I am on vacation but have still been blogging as if I'm not.  Well, now I'm taking the night off to start my friend's GURPS campaign.  I'm a space pirate named Luke Roberts who is basically Mal Reynolds with a stims addiction and first aid knowledge.  Also he can use bolas.  Anyway, I'm off to have fun with friends I won't see again for a very long time after this week, so this blog can take a one-night break from real content (depending on what you call real content, this break could have been going on for a very long time).  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I thought Mal was awesomeness incarnate, but you just made him even more epic. By crossing him with Simon and the Operative. You win a cookie.

    ReplyDelete