Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One day I will have revenge!

WANTED
Photobucket
FOR STALKING ME AND RIGGING CARD GAMES

Seriously, I don't care if you're the queen.  I don't care if you love me above all other people who play Hearts.  You do NOT get to appear in my hands every single round like a sugar-high attention-seeking rabbit popping out of a magician's hat every five seconds whether it's wanted or not, disrupting the show and taking the magic out of the act.  YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.  Don't make me take out a restraining order on you.  It would hurt me more than it hurt you because I like being able to play card games with my friends.  It's kind of what I do.  But you are making it very hard on me, Your Majesty.  So go pester someone else for a while.  Oh, and go talk to the King of Hearts about how he's feeling.  I'm a bit worried about that sword in his head.

(I think I've played a few too many card games tonight)

1 comment: