Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chillin' with the Villain

My friends and I are inventing the sport of ceiling darts.  Get a Nerf-like berzerker gun with 20 darts, lie on the ground, shoot them at the ceiling one by one until one becomes un-stuck from the ceiling.  One point for each dart you get on the ceiling before they start falling, 10 points if a dart falls into the circle between the dart-launchers on the gun, 20 points if a dart falls back down such that the suction sticks to the suction cup of an unfired dart.  You should know that these bonus rules were both only instituted because they happened within the first half-hour of the game.  Caused by the same person.  The bonus rule was created on her first try.  She has skills.

Speaking of my friends, we were trying to give them fun blog names so that they can maintain their privacy.  Friend #1 (who won the game in terms of sheer rapid-fire) said the following about naming Friend #2: "I don't do villain names."  Freudian slip it may have been, but from now on Friend #2 (who created the bonus point opportunities as mentioned above) will be known as Chillin' McVillain.  Note: she is one of the nicest and least villain-ish people I know.  The name stays.  I have named Friend #1 Slim Foxy in honor of what she considers to be one of the greatest moments of television ever - the possessed Tenth Doctor's speech in the episode "New Earth" from Doctor Who.

Anyway, that's it for today.  Tomorrow I'll tell you the tale of the great zombie battle that took place tonight.  Stay tuned!

P.S.  Look!  I'm meeting my goal of one post per day.  Let's keep this up, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. ...I want to play with nerf guns now.

    -dreamwaffles

    ReplyDelete