Tuesday, May 4, 2010

THIS BLOG IS CALLED "METHYL ETHYL ALDEHYDE"

Why is that the title of the post, you ask?  You know very well what blog you're on, unless, as has been historically the case, you've been redirected here from an adult toy blog (that still amuses me to no end).  The reason is that I am very well aware that some layout changes have rendered my blog title nearly invisible and right now the site isn't letting me fix it.  It's like Blogger.com has a bias against brown title-text or something.  Maybe my blog is trying to segregate the title text from the post text and keep the colors from mixing.  Or maybe some code is just broken and I just like personifying web sites to make them seem evil.  All I know is that right now I can't fix it without jeopardizing my engineering presentation.

Me: 0
Internet: 1

Edit: I fixed it!  TAKE THAT, INTERNET!

Me: 1
Internet: 1

P.S.  No, Internet, I didn't mean it!  I still love you!  Don't leave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment